Got a Specialized Business With Specialized Insurance Needs? We’ve got a solution for you.
Every industry faces a different set of liabilities when it comes to workers’ compensation, surety bonds, professional liability, and other issues. BIG of Texas employs a team of agents with expertise in specific lines of insurance to help Texas companies identify their insurance coverage needs. Specialty markets such as manufacturing plants, contractors, franchise restaurants, and golf courses need specialized consultations regarding their insurance plans.
Here are some of the niche specialty markets we serve and the types of insurance we provide:
- Auto service and repair businesses certainly need workers compensation policies, but these businesses may also need business liability policies, property insurance, and insurance to cover the vehicles kept in the shop from fire, vandalism, and other hazards.
- Commercial real estate insurance covers properties owned by the company, including apartment complexes, hotels, condos, and other commercial properties.
- Hotels need insurance tailored to the hospitality industry. Some of these insurance needs may include coverage for employment practices (EPLI) to cover liabilities in hiring practices.
- Retail businesses need a special set of insurance policies. BIG of Texas can insure your Texas-based business, including policies to cover your out-of-state chain stores and franchises.
- Our list of specialty markets also includes institutional and habitational insurance products.
- Condo owners and homeowners associations often need liability coverage as well as property coverage. These policies can protect you from damages incurred by slips and falls as well as professional liabilities and more. Ask our specialty market agent what policies are recommended in your situation. Property Value & Deductible Analysis
- Liquor stores need property insurance and liability insurance and workers compensation is an important aspect of their coverage needs. These policies can protect workers in your stores as well as cover you if someone on the premises gets injured.
Speak with a specialty markets agent about your needs today. If it’s insurance, we can write it! No matter what specialty market your business is in, we’ll most likely be able to find a way to get you coverage.
Security, peace of mind, and trust is what we strive to create for our commercial clients. Contact us for a free quote today!